Saturday, January 9, 2010

A new start should always come with a new blog,



(Oscar and Rebecca)
Sun's stories-30%
Oscar's stories-15%
Raphael's stories-20%
Reservoir chronicle: volume 1-5%

(I just threw the percentiles together. not very accurate.)

I decided that as long as I'm procrastinating writing I might as well re-boot my blog. But as I thought about it, it came to me!

lets start a blog about writing! a new one!

(so lets get to it eh?)

I just got back form my vocal lesson. now I'm honestly ready to get to work after the fiasco yesterday with my PC (I almost lost Sun's stories! and the most recent version reservoir chronicle!) I'm finally ready to finish sun's story. or at least halfway. its the only thing I'm gonna work on while I keep the other stuff on hold.

and I wanna work on figuring out more about reservoir. the worlds they'll travel to and such.

meanwhile I'm also working on another unnamed project. for now I'm gathering the inspiration for it. its a story based my love for a certain franchise... and saturday morning cartoons. I just wonder if something like this type of story could be translated to a novel.

ugh, first post is always so awkward! but I'll get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment